Mental Health Counseling Available at WCHC Office
Crossroads Counseling, based in Morris IL, offers behavioral/emotional counseling at the Wilmington Coalition office at 1095 S. Water Street, Suite F, in Wilmington. The agency offers a range of counseling services for children and adults, including depression, anxiety disorders, social anxiety disorder, ADHD, grief, and eating disorders. Crossroads accepts a wide variety of insurance plans and offers out-of-network and out-of-pocket options. Call 815-941-3882 for more information.
Other local providers include:
- 515 Fitness, Coal City
- AMT Counseling, Joliet
- Christine Patterson Counseling, Braidwood
- Iroquois Mental Health Center, Manhattan
- Renew Counseling Services, Wilmington
- Therapy Studio Counseling Center, Coal City
- Will County Health Department, Joliet
- Silver Oaks Behavioral Hospital (specialized acute care), New Lenox
Substance Use Disorder Treatment
Below are several treatment agencies with locations in the far Southwest suburbs. There are many others in the region. Consult the Wilmington Community Resource Directory or call the WCHC for more options.