REFERRAL AND COMMUNITY RESOURCES
The Wilmington Coalition for a Health Community (WCHC) provides assistance and referrals to individuals and families dealing with opioid or other drug abuse:
- Parents who are concerned that a child might be abusing drugs can obtain a free 5-panel drug testing kit at the WCHC office, 1095 South Water Street, Suite F, Wilmington.
- WCHC staff will provide information and referrals to individuals and families in need of substance use treatment services or other community resources.
- The coalition publishes full-size and pocket-size community resource directories that are available from the office or online.
- The WCHC Behavioral Health Advocacy Committee meets regularly to identify gaps in behavioral health services for the Wilmington arear and collaborates to bring new services to the community. The committee also maintains a list of addiction recovery support groups in the area.
- AMT Counseling offers mental health and substance abuse counseling at the WCHC office location.